Cookie Management Policy
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies” are small files, generally made up of letters and numbers, sent by the Internet server and stored on your terminal (PC, tablet or smartphone) via the web browser you are using.
Some cookies are placed directly by the site you are visiting. Others, known as “third-party cookies”, are placed by partners of this site (social networks, advertising agencies, etc.).
In principle, cookies do not identify you by name, but recognise certain identifiers issued by the browser of the device you use to visit the Sites. We do not associate the information collected by cookies with your personal data.
2. What cookies are used by our site and why?
● Functional cookie:
– Displaying and operating the Sites
– Save your language preferences and (cookie) settings
● Cookie for audience measurement, analysis and performance:
– Collect information about how you use our site (pages most frequently visited, time spent on these pages, etc.).
– Conducting surveys
– Testing new features and variants of our Sites
● Marketing/social networks cookie (third-party cookie): Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube
– improve the interactivity of our sites, share our content on social networks via (i) opinion sharing buttons on social networks and (ii) content sharing buttons on social networks.
– Third-party cookies from social networks are likely to collect your data in order to track your browsing, simply because you have kept a session open on one of these social networks from your terminal.
You can change your cookie preferences for marketing cookies or withdraw your consent at any time by opening the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of any page on our Sites. If you have previously given us your consent, but wish to delete the cookies we have set, you can do so by deleting them from your browser or device settings. You can also adjust your browser or device settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or to prevent cookies from third parties. If you do this, some features of our site may not be available or may not function properly. Find out how to adjust your settings depending on your browser:
● For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
● For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
● For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
● For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/protection-renforcee-contre-pistage-firefox-ordinateur
● For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
To find information about other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
4. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this cookie management policy at any time. If we make significant changes, we will inform you by e-mail or by publishing a notice on the Sites.
In the event of any discrepancy between the French and English versions of this document, the French version shall prevail.